Thread: PRSAlpha 48X96X8 for sale lots included

Default PRSAlpha 48X96X8 for sale lots included

PRSAlpha 96X48X8 still hooked up. Machine has spindel and everything works. Not sure of year but think it is a 2008 for 2009. Comes with Tempest S series dust collector, computer, Aspire 4.5 software, photo V carve, e-cabinets with dongle, and computer cabinet with assorted bits. Asking $16,000. You can call or message me at 606-254-9688 Located in Ashland Ky 41102
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Robert Bays; 07-13-2018 at 06:21 PM.

Sorry I can't figure out how to edit my original post. Update on price reduced to $14,000.00. willing to consider other offers. Moving to Maryland and don't have room for it at new place.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bays View Post
    Sorry I can't figure out how to edit my original post. Update on price reduced to $14,000.00. willing to consider other offers. Moving to Maryland and don't have room for it at new place.
    Last reduction before storing. $12,500..

Everything is still available but I'm Mt. Airy MD. Please text inquiry's as my internet and phone service is spotty.

I have the machine hooked up and running if anyone is interested. Price is reduced to 11,000 or best reasonable offer. Dongle and cabinet still in KY so not included. Everything else is available.

Default For Sale

Sent an email with contact info through the forum. Let me know if you didn't get it.
    Thanks,
    Terry

I really need to get this machine out of my friend's garage. I will accept any reasonable offer. Send text, or call.