Glad I could help! Remember that your gantry gets out of alignment every time you power off your machine. What you're supposed to do is:

Figure out how much you're out of square. I do the pin-at-the-corners method because it's the absolute biggest thing you can get to square. If you can get that giant rectangle square, even if you're off a tiny amount, that error shrinks the smaller you cut. IE, most things you cut are likely going to be smaller than the table..

Now, for what you need to do for this to not happen again is:

Power the machine down, pull it back against the stop blocks so that both sides of the gantry are tight against the blocks. While holding it there power it up. Check for square. Then, move the blocks where you think you need them. Power off. Pull the machine against the blocks, power up. Check square again. Keep doing this until you get it square.

Once you get it square EVERY TIME you power it up, hold it right against the stop blocks before you power it up, this way the gantry is squared the same way every time you power up so you get consistent results. Make sense?

If you don't pull it tight against the blocks every time you power it off, the gantry could "land" in a different, random out of square spot every time you power off. Try clamping down one side of your gantry and pushing on the other side with your hand lightly, you'll see what I mean.

If you want to get really nerdy you can use this sheet I made:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Make a copy for yourself, and if you fill in the info correctly it can tell you exactly how much you need to move your stop blocks. Draw a diagram on paper so you don't move the wrong side.

I have an autosquare mechanism on my machine and this is what I use to get the correct numbers.