Thread: 2006段sh Shopbot PRT Alpha 36x24 in excellent condition $4750 NE Washington

Default 2006段sh Shopbot PRT Alpha 36x24 in excellent condition $4750 NE Washington

I have a very clean and lightly used Shopbot PRT Alpha 24x36.

The story behind this machine is I bought it from an Air Force Mst. Sergeant in Georgia around 2012 because he was deploying. He had bought it new with the intention of starting a small sign business producing military plaques and signage but never had time to get established.

I had a similar plan but right after I bought it, my company changed direction and I never was able to find a need for the CNC. Since I致e owned it, it has never been used. I installed it and tinkered with designing some projects but never got around to cutting a single piece of wood.

For 3 years it sat in the corner of my shop in Spicewood, TX under a tarp in anticipation of the day I would get around to using it. Then in 2015 we sold out and relocated to the mountains of NE Washington. Of course I brought the Shopbot thinking I壇 finally have a chance to learn about and use the machine. Well, it痴 been 3 years and it痴 still sitting in my new shop unused. I致e decided the reality is I will likely never use that machine.

I paid $5500 for it in 2012 and have not used it but I知 willing to take a little less to see it go to someone who can put it to work. I壇 like to get $4750 OBO. Please don稚 low ball me but if you think I知 way off on price, shoot me a note and an offer. I知 not sure exactly what model year it is so if anyone can tell me, I値l add the info to the listing.

Thank you,
    James

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m8l972t5e...L9sVdVUKa?dl=0

I cannot figure out how to edit this post. I am redesigning my shop and need to reclaim the space this machine occupies, so I am dropping the price to $4250 OBO. I have a fork lift and can assist with loading also.

I feel like this is a great machine for a small shop or hobbyist or someone just getting into CNC. Please feel free to ask questions.

Thank you,
    James

are You in the Spokane area?
    Weekends ok to take a look?
    Mike

Hi Mike, I sent you a PM. Thanks.

Still available.

Is this Buddy still available?

Yes, it’s still available.

Default Prt for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Bydand View Post
    Yes, it痴 still available.
    what is the cutter router or spindle

It was a router but it’s already sold to Adam. He picked it up a week ago. Thanks for your interest.

Sold! I can’t figure out how to delete this post. Please help if you know how.