Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bargain on 4" flex tube for Dust Collection

PSI Woodworking D50C 4-Inch by 50-Feet Clear Flexible Dust Collection HoseSold by: Amazon.com LLCCondition: was $56.40 when purchased 02/17.
    Wow - a buck a foot. Pretty good deal. I really only needed the 10' so still wasn't the right deal for me.

BTW - I've purchased lots of DC equipment/supplies from Penn State Industries over the years. About 6 months ago, ALL dust collection supplies disappeared from their website and catalogs.
    Anyone know what happened there?

jeff

Make sure you buy enough for several lifetimes....

In case you were wondering, it stays supple after 20 years on the shelf
    High Definition 3D Laser Scanning Services - Advanced ShopBot CNC Training and Consultation - Vectric Custom Video Training IBILD.com

Although twice the price others are typically much heavier duty vinyl.
    You do get what you pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by jTr View Post
    Wow - a buck a foot. Pretty good deal. I really only needed the 10' so still wasn't the right deal for me.

BTW - I've purchased lots of DC equipment/supplies from Penn State Industries over the years. About 6 months ago, ALL dust collection supplies disappeared from their website and catalogs.
    Anyone know what happened there?

jeff
    I had a PSI woodworking cyclone dust collector... It was a rebranded Chinese unit. Not sure why but they dropped that whole line and don't support it anymore. I ended up with a new Oneida system and I couldn't be happier with the system and the support.