Thread: Regenerative blower with filters

Default Regenerative blower with filters

Purchased a shopbot and this was part of the package if I'm not mistaken this setup was sold by shopbot and may still be regenerative blower with valve filter air regulator I hooked it up it works but I've never used it if someone makes me an offer it needs to go and to those who are interested I can send pictures just message me if interested

Quote Originally Posted by banjomanwv View Post
    Purchased a shopbot and this was part of the package if I'm not mistaken this setup was sold by shopbot and may still be regenerative blower with valve filter air regulator I hooked it up it works but I've never used it if someone makes me an offer it needs to go and to those who are interested I can send pictures just message me if interested

Can you post a few pics or specs please? I am in the process of getting a 5x10 cnc and researching vacuum hold down options.

41924141_2159172721005152_6323738017873788928_n.jpgIf you send me your email I can send you specs . Id like to know the cost of this new

Do you still have this blower?

Email me vac pump specs... 3 phase? Lovestohunt@hotmail.com

single or 3 phase? what brand? how many horse power? model #

Looks like frustration may be setting in - please look again at date of original post - this is over a year ago they posted for sale - assuming it's long since been sold / dead topic, hence no reply from banjoman.
    FWIW hope this helps...