Thread: Projects with downloadable files

Default Projects with downloadable files

Some may have seen my post on the Vectric forum but I guess not everybody is over there and it could be insteresting for others, too.

I added 2 new projects that I did recently to my web site with file downloads and some instructions. If you happen to need a bowsaw or a mallet (who doesn't?) please check this out: http://www.tailmaker.net/free-stuff.html

Good for practical use or decoration.

DSC01479.JPG

DSC01515.jpg

I'm having trouble installing the Guilloche program. I installed Dropbox, downloaded the demo version. However, when I click on the Guilloche.exe file I get a message saying that file cannot be read.

Quote Originally Posted by phil_o View Post
    I'm having trouble installing the Guilloche program. I installed Dropbox, downloaded the demo version. However, when I click on the Guilloche.exe file I get a message saying that file cannot be read.
    Hello Phil,
    sorry about the trouble. Should not be necessary to install Dropbox (although it is a very useful service anyway), just download the guillocheinstall.zip file and unzip. But please do me a favor and keep the contact through email (info@tailmaker.net). Thanks! GB

As always, G: thanks for your generous contributions.

Very nice of you to take the time to put them out.