Thread: Online Training Thursday November 15th - Zeroing Multiple Bits

Default Online Training Thursday November 15th - Zeroing Multiple Bits

Hello everyone,

Please join ShopBot Tools this Thursday November 15th, 2018 for a free online training. The topic this week is “Zeroing Multiple Bits.” The training begins at 1:00pm eastern time and runs approximately 45 minutes. It is then followed up by a 45 minute Q & A for participates to ask questions and work with each other.

During the last in-house training at ShopBot I realized a lot of our newer customers struggle with zeroing multiple bits in one file. As I looked for a tutorial for this I did not see one so I thought this week’s topic we would look at a file that has several bit changes and how to zero different bits in between toolpaths. We will be looking to zero these bits in a fashion that they will line up with each other so we do not see any material discrepancies. This training will take you through the steps and methods for changing bits and aligning them during the cut process. Please join us.

There is no need to sign up, just show up a few minutes early on Thursday and click on the link below. You will log into GoToMeetings and wait for the training to get started. Make sure your computer volume is turned on.

If you have any other questions please feel free to shoot me an Email. This training will be recorded and posted for future viewings. Those recordings can be found on our ShopBot Tools Training Page.

Thanks and we hope to see you there. Thanks, TJ

Zeroing Multiple Bits
    Thu, Nov 15, 2018 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/376172957

You can also dial in using your phone.
    United States: +1 (224) 501-3412

Access Code: 376-172-957

Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
    Dial: 67.217.95.2##376172957
    Cisco devices: 376172957@67.217.95.2

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
    https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

Jeez....I thought all you had to do was tell the machine what you wanted, throw the board at it, and press "Start"
    If I don't freeze replacing my mailbox in 20F, I plan on being there...(if only to give you a hard time).
    Always pick up something in the Q&A sessions.
    scott
    scott P.
    2013 Desktop/spindle/VCP 11.5**
    Maine

I do apologize but I have to cancel today's training. Sorry for the late notice and I am really going to miss sharing with everyone.

It is not live but here is the link for the recorded version of today's topic: https://youtu.be/0sOTwmWmOq8

We will catch up next time with the show and tells! Enjoy the recorded version! Thanks, TJ