Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas Edge light sign

yup,split bumper.

In my youth I rebuilt a 68 Z28 (barely street legal), a 71 Z28 (split bumper), 74 Z28 (sleeper). I miss being able to actually work on my cars. Breaking out a timing light was how I tuned my 350 small blocks. Screw driver to determine which valves might need adjusting. Ears to figure out how rich/lean the fuel/air mixture was. Ah, the good old days.... Now it seems you need a degree in electrical engineering and computer science to work on a car.
    Don
    Diamond Lake Custom Woodworks, LLC
    www.dlwoodworks.com
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece; But to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, bank accounts empty, credit cards maxed out, defiantly shouting "Geronimo"!

If you make something idiot proof, all they do is create a better idiot.

Yea, my Son has an 85 Camaro on nitrous. Between rounds he just hooks up a laptop to squeeze a little more HP out of it. Like you, I did it with a timing light and a few different sized jets.

Quote Originally Posted by jTr View Post
    Wow!
    Cool to see how many techniques can be combined for a unique end result like this. Well done!
    jeff
    Indeed. Lovely work.
    "Once a person moves away from the computer and CNC some of the most important work begins." ~Joe Crumley

thats very nice