Thread: Looking for Desktop accessory testers

Default Looking for Desktop accessory testers

We're looking for 2 woodworking fanatics who have experience with end-milling and dovetail jigs, to help with beta testing of our soon-to-be-released Edge Clamp Joinery Jig accessory. Pictures of a couple of things I've done with it are posted on Instagram...an interest in funky joinery is definitely a plus!

https://www.instagram.com/seaside5592

You must have a Desktop MAX or a DT3 (newer edition of the Desktop - aluminum frame with no lead screw through the middle) to participate. Contact billyoung@shopbottools.com for more information.

That looks really cool Bill!! To bad it isn't for a full size machine..

If you ever decide to do something like for the bigger machines, I would love to be a tester for you.
    Don
    Diamond Lake Custom Woodworks, LLC
    www.dlwoodworks.com
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece; But to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, bank accounts empty, credit cards maxed out, defiantly shouting "Geronimo"!

If you make something idiot proof, all they do is create a better idiot.

That is really cool joinery, Bill! We’ve got a desktop max, but I’m a novice Cnc driver. I have many dovetail jigs, but none of them come close to the joinery you’re creating. I’ll lurk with interest at how that invention plays out

Although edge machining certainly gives you the ability to do some pretty neat things, we're not really looking for people that are CNC experts. We're mostly interested in people that have experience with cutting dovetails with a hand router using dovetail jigs and that are willing to work with us and give us feedback on the jig and the process of making it "digital".

Drop me an email if that sounds like you!

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Pennywood View Post
    That is really cool joinery, Bill! We’ve got a desktop max, but I’m a novice Cnc driver. I have many dovetail jigs, but none of them come close to the joinery you’re creating. I’ll lurk with interest at how that invention plays out