Thread: Shopbot Desktop 2418 CNC W/Spindle Aluminum Vacuum Table Vacuum Pump Computer

Default Shopbot Desktop 2418 CNC W/Spindle Aluminum Vacuum Table Vacuum Pump Computer

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/113418295733

It has a 3/4" Aluminum Vacuum bed that was custom made for me at Shopbot. The table is 24"x18" with a 5.5" cutting height. I don't have any blank boards for the machine. It also comes with a vacuum pump, a tank to hold plenty of excess pulling capacity and a foot pedal to make the hold down process easier. If you're picking the machine up in person I will gladly give a demonstration on how to use the machine. It is just under 3 years old and was not in constant use. It was run about 1 day every 2 weeks. Here is everything that is included:

Shopbot Desktop 2418
    Collets
    Wrenches
    Vacuum Pump
    Pedal for vacuum hold down
    Excess tank for vacuum system
    Dell computer(missing a front door and works fine)
    Mouse
    Keyboard
    Monitor

Here is the info Shopbot offers for the machines http://www.shopbottools.com/mProducts/desktop.htm The aluminum table I have is not a standard option. I will gladly ship by freight. Please send me an address, and if you need a lift gate. I will construct a custom crate. Please allow a week for packaging just to be safe.

Please note the workbench is not included

$9,500 for local pickup Freight to be determined.

You might comment on the spindle (it looks like one to me) you're including.
    ShopBot Details:
    2013 PRS 96x60x12 (Centroid upgrade)
    4hp Spindle
    12" indexer
    Aspire
    Rhino
    Fusion 360
    Ferrari 360
    Prusa MK3S+
    Prusa XL multi-tool

Quote Originally Posted by coryatjohn View Post
    You might comment on the spindle (it looks like one to me) you're including.
    Thanks for asking! Here is what my invoice says "Spindle 1HP 110V 1PH 110V Delta S-drive VFD"

Now $8,500