Thread: 3/d programming needed for enroute online software

Default 3/d programming needed for enroute online software

Hello,
    We are looking for some help to program a 3/D file for a sign we are constructing. In the past we have had some success w/ individuals who can help us in the forum.

Uploading the a .pdf file we are looking at getting into the enroute program for cnc.

Have various file types available for anyone that can be of service.
    It is a tight turn have to send form Cali to Hawaii by THURS 12/13. YIKES!
    Can plan to cut form MDF

Take a peek at the file and let me know if the forum has a trusty hand in that area.
    www.feruxe.com
    stephen@feruxe.com

much obliged. screenshot_4161.jpg

Thinking more on this, the creation of a shop bot file would suffice as well, I figured enroute so as to be able to export it on my end...
    Any takers?
    Best,
    S.

I don't think there is anyone active on this forum that uses Enroute. Most people use the Vectric products, such as VCarve Pro or Aspire. A few of us also have ArtCAM.

I'm not sure what you need help with exactly. Most will not generate an SBP for you because there is too much back and forth to make it worth while. There are a lot of variables in making what you have there including the material thickness, how you are going to hold it down, what size tools you are going to use, whether you have a router or a spindle, a standard or an alpha etc etc.

The path of least resistance may be to buy VCarve Pro from Vectric and get started machining prismatic letters straight away. They have video tutorials as well.

There may also be a shop in SoCal that can just machine the parts for you. Contact me off list if you need more info.
    High Definition 3D Laser Scanning Services - Advanced ShopBot CNC Training and Consultation - Vectric Custom Video Training IBILD.com

Thank you for the reply Brady,

Exactly per description I need is a SBP, and we can make it worth while where necessary.
    In the plan the details for thickness etc. are present. Plan to use 1" mdf for the materials as the total height for the finished product is apx. .75"
    I have on hand the STL. file or the mesh, that has been handled.
    So setting the routing path is the most intrinsic part left.
    I have attached an image of the machine in the shop we are setting up on this part.
    We are using a spindle, and its an older shop bot, 5x10
    these days on this machine we screw down the part as we are still setting up here.
    My issues are the turnaround. I have a few shops but its a bit messy right now w/ the need. So I have been on tutorials to execute in enroute and so far successfully have imported the STL or mesh
    and have created the necessary foundation to begin the tool paths. Already had a dry run and the island fill as seen in tutorial is just wiping out the rise so adjusting there.
    Tools planned 1/4" end mill for rough cut - 1/8" ball end mill for clean cut, and 1/16" end mill for final cut, suggested w/ no tool changer - or at least per plan in this info:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGzfmvTGdwU
    issue is - info is not current w/ enroute 6
    so I am open to what can work to achieve the goal. already had a test run that just made a basic island fill for the shape of the letter and did not follow my contour to the tip.
    I can send any file format necessary to help execute if there might be a friend willing.

56627407795__DBB18D7F-3FBD-4945-8D1B-12AAE8DD1EF2.jpgIMG_4673.jpgIMG_4674.jpg

Best, S.

Stephen,
    Contact me off list. Contact info on my website.

-Brady
    High Definition 3D Laser Scanning Services - Advanced ShopBot CNC Training and Consultation - Vectric Custom Video Training IBILD.com

Thanks Brady,

S.