I am having spindle issues with my cabinet link.

I have a Standard 96x48

I have set my drilling applications to drill at 2500 rpm on the HSD 2.2 spindle. when I go to run the link it changes the RPM to 2500 then right when it turns on the spindle settings change to 18k rpm and starts going
I do not want to run it at this speed and I am perplexed as to what is happening. for the record I did a test in aspire and saved two different tool paths to the auto tool change post processor (yes, I don't have ATC) and it ran it as one file like I would with ecabinets. I was prompted to change bits and the spindle speed changed flawlessly through aspire. so I am not sure why it does not work with the ecab link.

next,
I thought shopbot controls 3.8.5 may not work well with the link so I uninstalled 3.8.5 and installed 3.6.44 I actually like they way this looks a lot more. installing 3.6.44 gave me the command prompt and asked if I had various tools in the spindle which 3.8.5 sometimes did and sometimes did not, however, the spindle will still display 2500 to drill and then jump to 18k a the machine starts to run.

so I am at a loss I have the HSD 2.2 and the Yaskawa v1000

any help would be appreciated I have also called the folks at shopbot and ecabinets for help.