Thread: Online Training Thursday June 13 - Essential Cuts

Default Online Training Thursday June 13 - Essential Cuts

Hello everyone,

Please join ShopBot Tools this Thursday June 13th for a free online training. The topic this week is “Essential Cuts of CNC.” The training begins at 1:00pm eastern time and runs approximately 45 minutes. It is then followed up by a 45 minute Q & A for participates to ask questions and work with each other. There is also a show and tell portion if you have pictures available of projects you have made; just reply to this Email and TJ will show them off.

Selecting the proper toolpath and understanding what that toolpath is capable of is a very important part of the design process. When I put together a project design I have to think about how it is going to be machined. This training will start with simple cuts like profile and pocketing and then move into inlays and start depths. We will work through a series of toolpaths to show how to set them up and run them on your ShopBot. This is a great training for the beginner as well as the seasoned ShopBotter.

There is no need to sign up, just show up a few minutes early on Tuesday and click on the link below. You will log into GoToMeetings and wait for the training to get started. Make sure your computer volume is turned on.

If you have any other questions please feel free to shoot me an Email. This training will be recorded and posted for future viewings. Those recordings can be found on our ShopBot Tools Training Page.

Thanks and hope to see you there. Thanks, TJ

cover.jpg

Essential Cuts
    Thu, Jun 13, 2019 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/749886981

You can also dial in using your phone.
    United States: +1 (872) 240-3212

Access Code: 749-886-981

Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
    Depending on your device, dial:
    749886981@67.217.95.2 or 67.217.95.2##749886981

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/749886981
    Attached Images Attached Images

BEFORE I got my machine...I'm positive the was a "Cut what I WANT Automatically" button....maybe show us where it is?

Don't forget to show us how to cut with our collet and collet nut....Pretty essential....so that we NEVER do it again!!

Hoping to be there, but just started a 6 hour cut..1 hour ago...SHOULD be able to make it!
    scott
    scott P.
    2013 Desktop/spindle/VCP 11.5**
    Maine

The "Cut What I Want Automatically" button will be demo'd today Just for you Scott!

The "Check is in the mail" to your Swiss bank account TJ
    See you in an hour
    scott
    Attached Images Attached Images
    scott P.
    2013 Desktop/spindle/VCP 11.5**
    Maine

Thank you all for these wonderful online training sessions. Great turnout today and great discussion and shares. Enjoy the recorded lesson portion: https://youtu.be/IproptOcfL0

Thanks, TJ