Thread: Wayfair employees

Default Wayfair employees

Just when you think liberals have reached the pinnacle of idiocy, they train up a bigger idiot (group of idiots)! I guess that they would rather the ILLEGAL immigrant children sleep on the concrete floor than in a bed, let alone a USA made bed! Ask each one of them and I'd put money on it that they'd be fine with murdering a child at the altar of abortion though!

Sorry for a political post, but this kind of stuff infuriates me to no end!
    Scott

Scott, please check your private messages. I just now discovered a private message you recently sent to me and answered that along with a comment on your new post. Thanks, Chuck
    Chuck Keysor (circa 1956)
    PRT Alpha 60" x 144" (circa 2004)
    Columbo 5HP spindle
    Aspire 9.0, Rhino 5

Scott- I tried to let this go... but this is just inappropriate. There are a lot of infuriated people out there, on all sides of all questions.

Cue the grown men clutching their pearls...
    High Definition 3D Laser Scanning Services - Advanced ShopBot CNC Training and Consultation - Vectric Custom Video Training IBILD.com

There are many other forums where ranting about your political views are appropriate, this isn't one of them.
    Jim

96 x 60 PRSalpha, 5HP Colombo spindle, Custom indexer, Custom vacuum table, Custom Fire Extinguishing System

I've closed this thread as we'd prefer to keep the discussion on here limited to CNC and such. I will leave it up for now as I don't like deleting/censorship.