Thread: highlight color

Question highlight color

In Shopbot Editor, when I highlight text, the highlight color is dark blue which makes the black text unreadable.

How can I change that?

Thanks Scott!! Looks interesting.
    Don
    Diamond Lake Custom Woodworks, LLC
    www.dlwoodworks.com
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece; But to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, bank accounts empty, credit cards maxed out, defiantly shouting "Geronimo"!

If you make something idiot proof, all they do is create a better idiot.

I've been using it for years and like it for it's tabbed interface and if you want, you can customize the syntax highlighting, background, foreground, etc. to your "eyes" liking or use many of the built in ones. It can be set as your default editor in SB by going to UN and setting it.
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by srwtlc View Post
    I've been using it for years and like it for it's tabbed interface and if you want, you can customize the syntax highlighting, background, foreground, etc. to your "eyes" liking or use many of the built in ones. It can be set as your default editor in SB by going to UN and setting it.
    So, basically you're saying, 'download "Notepad++", open the exe file and tweak the code', is my only option, OR use another text editor.

Do I have that about right?

Jerry

Talking

Open exe and tweak the code? No!

Download Notepad++, install, use it as is and things are already better. If you want different highlighting for selected text and various syntax, you can open the style configurator and tweak the colors to your hearts content.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scott