Thread: Online Training Thursday August 8th - Copying Arrays

Default Online Training Thursday August 8th - Copying Arrays

Cover.jpg

Hello everyone,

Please join ShopBot Tools this Thursday August 8th for a free online training. The topic this week is “Copying Arrays.” The training begins at 1:00pm eastern time and runs approximately 45 minutes. It is then followed up by a 45 minute Q & A for participates to ask questions and work with each other. There is also a show and tell portion if you have pictures available of projects you have made; just reply to this Email and TJ will show them off.

Using a ShopBot and the Vectric software we will look at three different projects. These projects will demonstrate how to use array copy, circular copy and copy along vectors and how they are useful features for your designs. When these features are put to use your design time becomes more efficient.

There is no need to sign up, just show up a few minutes early on Tuesday and click on the link below. You will log into GoToMeetings and wait for the training to get started. Make sure your computer volume is turned on.

If you have any other questions please feel free to shoot me an Email. This training will be recorded and posted for future viewings. Those recordings can be found on our ShopBot Tools Training Page.
    Thanks and hope to see you there. Thanks, TJ

Copying Arrays
    Thu, Aug 8, 2019 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/660312373

You can also dial in using your phone.
    United States: +1 (312) 757-3121

Access Code: 660-312-373

Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
    Depending on your device, dial:
    660312373@67.217.95.2 or 67.217.95.2##660312373

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/660312373

This will be my last training with ShopBot. I would like to thank everyone for the years of training that you have taught me! ShopBot has put together an excellent training program and it has been my pleasure to be a part of it these past nine years! I look forward to Thursday's training and hope to see you all there so we can have a formal good-bye. Thanks, TJ

I'll be there TJ!!
    Thanks for all the years of help..it wouldn't have been the same without you!
    Shopbot's Loss!!!
    scott
    scott P.
    2013 Desktop/spindle/VCP 11.5**
    Maine

Looking forward to it TJ ,
    BUT thunderstorms predicted...IF I log off suddenly..it is NOT because you were boring me!!
    I'll be doing my headless chicken act unplugging things so I don't lose Another computer!!
    See Ya,
    scott
    scott P.
    2013 Desktop/spindle/VCP 11.5**
    Maine

Here is the link for today's training. As always, it was a pleasure working with everyone. Enjoy. https://youtu.be/_NuEaFuR7Xw