Thread: SBLink and ShopBot Control

Default SBLink and ShopBot Control

Does anyone know if the SBLink works with versions of SB Control newer then the 3.6 versions?

I can't test it here because I can't take my PRSAlpha offline to do the testing. WAY to busy cutting cabinet parts.

Thanks!!
    Don
    Diamond Lake Custom Woodworks, LLC
    www.dlwoodworks.com
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece; But to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, bank accounts empty, credit cards maxed out, defiantly shouting "Geronimo"!

If you make something idiot proof, all they do is create a better idiot.

Hi Don,

Not at the shop for a few days, but if I remember correctly, I'm running 3.8 (but not the latest 3.8.50) and it's working fine. I remember the caveat about not going above 3.6, but really heard no explanation why.

When I get back to the shop, I'll confirm the version and let you know.
    Ron Sloan

Thanks Ron!! Maybe I'll give it a try. I'm going to be off my feet for Oct, Nov, Dec while I recover from foot rebuild. Might give me some time to experiment.
    Don
    Diamond Lake Custom Woodworks, LLC
    www.dlwoodworks.com
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece; But to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, bank accounts empty, credit cards maxed out, defiantly shouting "Geronimo"!

If you make something idiot proof, all they do is create a better idiot.