Thread: Shopbot Buddy PRS standard BT32 in Groveland, IL $6000

Hybrid View

Default Shopbot Buddy PRS standard BT32 in Groveland, IL $6000

I had thought my Buddy was sold but after a long ordeal it is up for sale again.

Selling my Buddy PRS standard BT32. I purchased this machine new approximately 10 years ago. It was used as a hobby machine and has had light use. The only reason I am selling is because I had the opportunity and room to purchase a larger machine. This machine comes with Porter Cable router, computer, Kent dust shoe with both 2" and 3: brushes, original dust shoe also included. It has a sacrificial table installed with T-tracks and raised tracks at 0,0 for quick clamping. I am also including two extra sacrificial tables (plywood MDF glue up with rounded edges and holes drilled for mounting). The computer display is mounted on a variable height totally adjustable arm and a small table has been mounted to the side for keyboard and mouse. It has wheels for easy relocation and the original feet that can be dropped down when in final location. I have raised the Z axis 3" for a little extra clearance. This is one of the original Buddy's that has a solid aluminum table that is in excellent shape. I have always had a sacrificial table over the aluminum table. It comes with the original software and documentation from Shopbot. I am keeping my licensed version of Aspire to use with my new machine. I am also including a new set of pinion gears. I had a slight problem years ago and bought a set of pinion gears but found I just needed to tighten the set screw on one of the original pinion gears. Please see pictures. Asking $6000 and machine is located in Groveland, IL.
    Attached Images Attached Images

PM SENT Got a couple of questions please. Thanks

New Price $5500. I could not figure out how to edit post.