Thread: Problem with Version 10 post processors

Default Problem with Version 10 post processors

Just upgraded to version 10.0 and now I have only two post processors for Shopbot (both for tool change). I've tried the migrating function under the "help" section, but it did not bring them over from version 9.5.

Is there an easy way to import the previous versions post processors?

Thanks for any help.

Rick

I had this problem as well. The simple answer is to copy them from 9.5. You can do this by going into 9.5 (or 9), and in the file menu, you'll see an option for app files. Open that, then go into the post processor directory and copy the SB ones. Then do the same with v10 and paste those files into the post processor directory. All good after that.

I'm not positive the indexer post processors are working correctly. I used 10 on an indexer job and it turned out very weird. I did it another way and got the job done so I don't know for sure what the problem was. No time to check it.
    ShopBot Details:
    2013 PRS 96x60x12 (Centroid upgrade)
    4hp Spindle
    12" indexer
    Aspire
    Rhino
    Fusion 360
    Ferrari 360
    Prusa MK3S+
    Prusa XL multi-tool

That did the trick. I appreciate your help.

Rick

Is it better to stick with 9.5 for awhile until they come up with a fix. Or is 10 still worth the upgrade?

I held off at first on the upgrade because I didn't see the value for the few new features included with it. The new Photo V-Carve is nice, but I have a laser for that. Most of the changes in Version 10 seem to be improvements/fixes for existing features.

I finally upgraded because I realized that if I don't keep Aspire current, the cost to upgrade could be much higher in the future if they come out with some "must have" new features.

Rick