Thread: ShopBot BT32 and extras for sale

Default ShopBot BT32 and extras for sale

<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; font-size: medium;">SHOP Bot BT32 Manufactured 10/2007 Low Hours, climate controlled shop.&nbsp;.&nbsp; I have tried to sell this a couple of times over the past few years and somehow people fall all over themselves, make appointments to come pick it up and poof, never hear from them again. So please if you want this machine, bring cash and 2-3 really healthy strong people with you when you pick it up. It can be loaded into a pickup truck without lifting it, just have to make a small ramp from the porch to the truck which is pickup bed high more or less. You get the machine, the laptop with all the software, VCarve Pro and ShopBot control software, every piece that is related to the machine, and 2 dust collectors as shown in the pictures. Everything works, I just fired up the computer, turned the machine on and ran it through its paces.. It was was manufactured 10-2007 It is a Buddy Standard BT32. It has the new control box and firmware that comes with PRS Standard machines, it was one of the first to get them, it has recently had its BIOS updated, and everything works. If you have questions, please ask. I got diagnosed with cancer 10 years ago and complications has made it that I can't lift much, walk very far and definately can't be around the dust. A new comparable one is around $15K, so this can be a real deal for somebody. I can't help load it, I can get some help here but you will need to pay them, probably $20 each would be plenty. No warranty, no returns, must be picked up and you need to provide help. Those 2 dust collectors are part of the deal. Hollister is close to Branson MO. You can pay by paypal but when you take it you own it and no refunds. I will show you it works before you leave. Any questions? ASK..don't assume anything. I will provide you with any information you need. $6000</span>
    Attached Images Attached Images