Thread: Selling 2006 48x96 PRS Standard Moderately Used

William's Architectural Workshop, Henderson Texas

Default Selling 2006 48x96 PRS Standard Moderately Used

Unfortunately & reluctantly I am selling my 2006 Shopbot 48x96 PRS Standard, due to family needs and involving Hospice. Asking $11,000, due to like new condition but negotiable. To collaborate, email me at william.a.moore3rd@gmail.com or call/text at 903-649-3367. Please leave a voicemail as I don't answer unfamiliar numbers these days. I will also be posting on other sites as well.

The CNC is in great shape, very well taken care of, with less than 6 months work/run time. There are some glue runs and minor markings as to be expected but nothing major. However, it will need another dust collector shroud, as the original was lost in transit. I am including the dust collector at no charge. The plywood kiosk for CNC controller & your computer is yours if you want it.

Approximate history as follows:
    • Bought new in 2006 and spent a year, off & on, learning how to use it, including flying to shopbot classes.
    • Made raised panel HDF doors in 2007 for a hotel.
    • Put it in storage 2008, due to recession.
    • Used it for a large job 2011 to make templates and jigs for curved moulding on my moulding machine. Stored it again right after. Moved to Dallas, Tx to take a job.
    • Used it again in 2014 on two large jobs, making a winding grand staircase including mouldings, and a wooden spiral staircase.
    • Made several church signs, other signage from my garage and finally prototypes for a kickstarter.
    • Kickstarter failed, put it back in storage and moved to Kemp, TX.
    • Set it up in a friends barn last fall 2018. Completed 4 small creative projects, from last fall until end of summer this year 2019. It is still set up and ready for demonstration. If the buyer has a day or two to spare, while here, I would be happy to give you lessons on using it.

Attached Images Attached Images

Hello how much phase the machine

William's Architectural Workshop, Henderson Texas

Single phase 3-1/4 hp Porter Cable router.