Thread: Need help with a couple of PRT setup items

Default Need help with a couple of PRT setup items

Hi
    Just bought a used SB PRT 96x48 and I have a couple of items I could use some help

1) My orientation seems to be wrong, that is if I am facing the table I am 96 deep and 48 wide... my SB software is setup as 96 wide x 48 deep... I can compensate but I would really like to reset if it is easy

2) When I use VCarve my letters are backwards... again I can reflect before I cut but I would like to reset the settings to make it intuitive

Possibly the same issue. Appreciate any help or reference to documentation that can help

thanks
    Brian Gudas

https://www.shopbottools.com/ShopBot...2020150317.pdf Brian, do you have this user manual? It has some information in it that may be helpful....joe

Actually it just takes a little getting used to. For instance when you go by a piece of ply you wouldn't ask for 96x48 piece, I ask for a 48x96 piece. Just think landscape in your software, not portrait! Anyhow, welcome aboard! The Vectric tutorials are terrific, I've had my machine for 12 years and I watch several of them (frequently). Russ
    AKA: Da Train Guy