Thread: PRSalpha 96-60-6 ATC 3ph with 10HP Becker Pump and ShopBot Custom Table

Default PRSalpha 96-60-6 ATC 3ph with 10HP Becker Pump and ShopBot Custom Table

PRSalpha 96-60-6 ATC 3ph with 10HP Becker Pump and ShopBot Custom Table. Table has forklift ports built into it for ease of transport.

This machine is a 2014’ trade show model that I purchased from ShopBot. The table was a prototype to see how well the machines could be pre-assembled and delivered to new customers. This machine is turn key ready. Becker Pump is mounted under the table atop forklift ports and fully plumbed to newly upgraded 5 zone vac system and spoil board. All you need is 110V and 230V 3Ph sources and an air supply and you’re up and running. Truly plug and play.

Machine has been ShopBot employee owned and maintained. Used in a low production one man shop setting since I took possession (definitely not abused).

Machine is up and running until mid of Feb in its current location (Wendell, NC), where it may be viewed / demoed. After that it may be moved into storage and offline.

Machine comes with:
    PRSalpha 96-60-6 ATC 3ph with HSD 5HP spindle
    6 Tool holders,Clips,
    10HP Becker Vac Pump
    Computer and Computer Station
    Dust skirt
    1.5 HP Dust Collection system w/ 20’ of 4” hose.
    5 days of training (on site +travel/meals/lodging)
    Misc. bits to get you started.

Original price of machine was nearly $60K. Ask $29,500 OBO.
    I'll try to keep this checked but email may be more reliable.

Thanks for looking,
    Brian
    bhmckenz@gmail.com

PRS9660 5zone ATC.jpgPRS9660 5zone ATC side.jpgPRS9660 ATC cntrlbx.jpgIMG_20191203_141448.jpgcollet rest.jpg

Sold thanks for looking.