Thread: Looking for Shopbot Tech/builder in Miami, Florida

Default Looking for Shopbot Tech/builder in Miami, Florida

Hello, I am purchasing a 2005 Shopbot with upgraded controller (I believe its and alfa). I am looking for a Technician or a Shopbot Builder in the Miami, Florida Area to help me put it together properly and get the machine setup.

If there is anyone in the area with the knowledge and skill please contact me at 786-266-5751 or at gbalmelli@att.net

Are there no people in Miami, Florida with Shopbot experience?

Quote Originally Posted by bot605 View Post
    Hello, I am purchasing a 2005 Shopbot with upgraded controller (I believe its and alfa). I am looking for a Technician or a Shopbot Builder in the Miami, Florida Area to help me put it together properly and get the machine setup.

If there is anyone in the area with the knowledge and skill please contact me at 786-266-5751 or at gbalmelli@att.net

Default Miami

Seems like you could do a Forum search for Miami and come up with a few people nearby...

Everyone must be on the book of faces these days....

lots of info here

https://www.shopbottools.com/training/tutorials

The decimal point seems to be the most important on the z axis... x & y not so much....
    ShopBot... Where even the scraps and things you mess up and throw away are cool....

Vectric, the English company that produces Aspire and VCarve, the software you may be using when you are set up has a map of forum members. This map may help you find someone who can help you out. You my want to join this forum as well.
    https://forum.vectric.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=24091

Phil

Thank you for the link I will have a look.