Thread: Demo Files

Default Demo Files

Today starting at 10:00 I will be creating files for a demo. Join the Goto Meeting with the attached link. I will be setting up files to cut in aluminum, black acrylic, and clear acrylic. We do not have to be socially distant we need to be physically distant. Join the meeting at 10:00 and let us be social.

Demo Aluminum, Acrylic
    Thu, Mar 26, 2020 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (EDT)
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/474527853
    Access Code: 474-527-853

Ryan,
    Thanks for your online “Social gathering” this morning. I was a little late in joining as I didn’t see your email sooner.
    I hope there will be more in the future. One way to keep our social distance these day and learn more about our craft.

I’ll keep a closer eye on the website so I don’t arrive late again

Ron

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rtibbs View Post
    Ryan,
    Thanks for your online “Social gathering” this morning. I was a little late in joining as I didn’t see your email sooner.
    I hope there will be more in the future. One way to keep our social distance these day and learn more about our craft.

I’ll keep a closer eye on the website so I don’t arrive late again

Ron
    Thanks , Ryan enjoyed your little session, keep them coming when time allows
    informative JERRY

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Patterson View Post
    Today starting at 10:00 I will be creating files for a demo. Join the Goto Meeting with the attached link. I will be setting up files to cut in aluminum, black acrylic, and clear acrylic. We do not have to be socially distant we need to be physically distant. Join the meeting at 10:00 and let us be social.

Demo Aluminum, Acrylic
    Very good session , keep them coming when time allows, Will you use
    forum for notice of session. Very informative. Thanks again JERRY

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Patterson View Post

Demo Aluminum, Acrylic
    Ryan, are these going to be available on youtube at some point? I didn't get a chance to participate yesterday (work got in the way) but am very interested in the subject. Thanks!!
    Don
    Diamond Lake Custom Woodworks, LLC
    www.dlwoodworks.com
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece; But to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, bank accounts empty, credit cards maxed out, defiantly shouting "Geronimo"!

If you make something idiot proof, all they do is create a better idiot.