Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Centroid acorn. Tried it. Had to re-connect V4 Gecko 202 control setup. A1A7.2SG

Good grief, you're running out of forums (I've seen them all) to post your sour grapes on Jerry and it's gotten tiresome! Give it up, get over it, and move on already!!
    Scott

Yeah really. I don't check the forums often and it seems like every time I look there's a new post from Jerry whining in one form or another. It's bordering on psycho/stalker at this point.

I don't say it lightly when I say, please see a doctor. Your brain chemistry seems really messed up.

I really don't get someone complaining this much after receiving a full refund on custom electronic controls. It is unheard of.

You're either ill or you are going out of your way to be hurtful towards a valued member of the CNC community. Which is it Jerry?
    High Definition 3D Laser Scanning Services - Advanced ShopBot CNC Training and Consultation - Vectric Custom Video Training IBILD.com

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Watson View Post
    Yeah really. I don't check the forums often and it seems like every time I look there's a new post from Jerry whining in one form or another. It's bordering on psycho/stalker at this point.

I don't say it lightly when I say, please see a doctor. Your brain chemistry seems really messed up.

I really don't get someone complaining this much after receiving a full refund on custom electronic controls. It is unheard of.

You're either ill or you are going out of your way to be hurtful towards a valued member of the CNC community. Which is it Jerry?
    I did not receive a full refund Brady and You don't know what all went down. I am just trying to make people a where of what I had to go through. Gary did say that it was my fault so I had to correct him if that is alright with you.

Enough...thread is closed