Lightly Used 2015 Shopbot Desktop w/Spindle and Complete Workstation for Sale - $6000 / $5500 Machine Only

Pictures comming soon!

Complete workstation included with everything you need to get moving on projects right from the start is included.

Delivery for $1/mile up to 200 miles from the Reading, Pennsylvania Area (1 hour North West from Philly). Pickup and Crated Freight Delivery(Machine Only) also available at additional cost.

- Extremely Accurate Standard 24x18 desktop with Welded Aluminum Frame and Aluminum Profile Mounting bed.
- Aluminum Height sensor tool included as well as various bits (maybe $150 worth of bits).
- Dust hood with shopvac connection.
- Shopbot Desktop V-Carve Pro Edition Included
- Windows 10 Computer Freshly Wiped with V-Carve Software Preinstalled
- Shop Vac Included – Brand new 6hp 12gallon shop vac UNOPENED IN THE ORIGINAL BOX ready to setup.
- 25" Monitor Mounted on Pivot Arm w/Keyboard
- Enclosed area for Shop-Vac Onboard (for quiet take it with you
dust collection)
- Shelving for tools
- Oscillating Orbital Sander and Belt Sander Mounted on to the work
station beside the machine for quick handy part cleanup.

For those of you that have limited space, this workstation is perfect to move in and out of your main work area as needed with quality swivel-lock casters mounted outboard of the crate for a low profile mounting and stability. Move to where you want to use it, plug in your outlet strip and start running. I’ve used this for years this way and even when it’s only moved occasionally, it’s still extremely handy to have the option.

This Workstation was built from the Original Shipping Crate and can be used for both materials storage and shop vac storage depending on the shop-vac size used. It also comes in handy if you ever want to put your machine in long term storage or ship to a new location. The front panel of the crate has been mounted on a hinge to allow access to the storage area and shop vac location. Ported shop vac hose runs behind the machine and down over the bed area on a flexible spring mount to move freely with the machine. Overhead gantry LEDs mounted for Illuminated workspace as well as leds mounted under an upper tool rack custom cut for holding router bits and other tools at a handy location. Speakers mounted at the rear of the machine will be included if desired, I made a phone holder to port into a small amplifier for handy song selection and tunes while working/setting up the machine.

Please only serious inquires only. I hate to let this machine and setup go, but I simply don’t find enough time to use it. I know I will miss the capabilities when it’s gone.