Thread: I need of a Shopboter or Tech that can help me assemble and set up a Shopbot in Miami

Default I need of a Shopboter or Tech that can help me assemble and set up a Shopbot in Miami

Hello I purchased a used unassembled Shopbot and I am looking for an experienced Shopboter or CNC Tech that I can hire to put the machine together and get it up and running. Please message me or contact me at (305) 924-2349 gbalmelli@att.net

Give ShopBot a call or send them an email...they can get you going

Quote Originally Posted by bill.young View Post
    Give ShopBot a call or send them an email...they can get you going
    Do you think they can help me find a person who can assemble it and get it up and running? I have all the instructions on how to assemble it, I am just not available to do it myself and don’t have anyone who has the skills to assemble it.

I would say one of the best learning experiences I had with the SB in the first year, was putting it together and getting it up and running. It's not a small task, that's for sure. The benefit from knowing exactly how it was put together and how much care (or lack thereof) was expended in the process, will help you greatly as you move into the world of SB CNC.

I suggest you wait until you have the opportunity to do it yourself. Otherwise, you'll be tethered to whomever you hired to assemble it.
    ShopBot Details:
    2013 PRS 96x60x12 (Centroid upgrade)
    4hp Spindle
    12" indexer
    Aspire
    Rhino
    Fusion 360
    Ferrari 360
    Prusa MK3S+
    Prusa XL multi-tool

These are tough times for any kind of shop visits, but see what they can do. They do normally offer onsite assembly and training, and may have someone in your area.

I'm not living in fear of all of this foolishness that has been foisted upon us, if you want to pay my way from WI and accommodations, I will show up. No leaky hand touched steamy mask required.
    Scott