Thread: PRT96 96" x 60 Custom Table ShopBot With Controller, Software & 2nd Aluminum Table

Cool PRT96 96" x 60 Custom Table ShopBot With Controller, Software & 2nd Aluminum Table

We have a ShopBot PRT 96 for sale with a custom cutting area to 5 feet and an extra Z axis so someone could cut 2 sets ups at same time. The system was used for sign making from 2001-2009. It sat idle for 2 or 3 years and we purchased it and learned how to use it in 2011. Originally we used it a few times a year to cut out boomerangs and toy kayak shapes for crafts. Circa 2015 we had a part file created for cutting out the butt shape in cedar log seats for a local Log Furniture company in Indian River, Michigan. It does a great job for this and we cut 150 to 200 of these a year for Modoc Log Furniture along with our on small projects. With the Covid pandemic we have decided to retire. Please email me for more photos. Tables are available for pick up in Indian River, Michigan (30 miles south of the Mackinac Bridge on I75).

We had ShopBot look at the controller and they suggest an upgraded controller would be about $2000.

We also have hasps or dongles for ArtCam which has stopped being made, and currently use Enroute 3 with Casmate. There are other software available including a French Software which I have to look up the name for.

We have been told the Enroute with the license key is valuable and are valuing that at $2700 (since Enroute 4 seems to sells for about $3500 - $3700) and the license can provide a great discount on a new version.

Original Purchase May of 2001 for Sign Shop

1.PRT96 96” x 48” x 6” Customized to 5’ x 8’ tool single z axis
    2.Control Box, hardware, software
    3.Table Steel 96” customized to fit 5’ x 8’ cutting area
    4.Acc: Router Porter Cable 7518 3 1/4 hp, 60HZ 110 V, variable speed
    5.1 Extra Z Axis
    6.Stepper Motor driver for extra Z
    7.Dust Skirt for double Z (inboard only)
    8.Software: ShopBot Workshop
    9.Software: Vector 9 Cad/Cam
    10.Software: Casmate Pro Version 6.52 Scanvec for.scv files -
    11.Stepper Motors have been rebuilt or replaced over the years.
    12. Digitizing Probe Never Used.
    13. Good Condition Windows 98 to run system. Recently overhauled by Computer Repair Company.

Additional Software Dongles/Hasp Available

1.ArtCam 5 - Original Disks - make an offer. Possibly have another Version as well.
    2. Machine Shop

Also have cut files for 10 years worth of signs made at the sign shop which can be customized, logos changed, fonts replaced, words changed. A great wealth of sign making designs. Make me an offer on those.

We are including in this sale a 2nd Camtech Aluminum 10' x 5' Router Table with gantry which is great for vacuum hold downs or just as a really nice work bench and staging table. Camtech is now known AXYZ. We believe the table could be reconfigured to run a shop bot. It also has it owns controller box which just needs 1 of the 4 cards replaced (3 axis are currently working). You can message for more details on this table. I have been told the table is worth $5000 to $7000.

We are asking $8700 for items 1 -10, ShopBot with the Extra Table and the Enroute. We are pricing this for a quick sale. You must be able to come and disassemble the tables. They can be taken out through the Garage doors of our boat shop however we believe for shipping they would need to be broken down. We are available to assist you in the process but want the new owners to be in charge of the disassembly. We have the manual for the ShopBot and it clearly outlines the set up of the table so I am sure it will help.

I will be posting the ArtCam and other software on the signmaking forum as a separate sale. You an also make an offer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BrassWind BoatWorks; 06-29-2020 at 04:28 PM. Reason: adding note about more pics available and typos

Here are additional photos of the log seat and the aluminum table. I have more photos available if you email me at shereelincoln@me.com. cnc-router-table-sale (6).jpgwood-chair-seat.jpgcnc-router-table-sale (7).jpg

Price reduced to $6000.

SOLD! Thank you!

SOLD July 2020. Thank you. Butt Seat Cut File for chairs is for sale. Please email me @ Shereelincoln@me.com