Guys and Gals

I am working on a project where, after designing 6 individual pieces to the project, I was trying to figure out the way to plan it on my table. I have a 5 x 10, and the parts would all come out of a 12" wide piece of material, so it makes sense to plan them all onto a single piece- but I have all of them planned individually.

Thus this question: Is there a way to import cut files from one project to another in Aspire 9.5 (not just replications of the artwork. The CUT files). That way I get all the custom set up I have done on feeds, speeds, bit changes, etc. And don't have to go back through and add a bunch of picky stuff to each file and then replicate it in multiples across the table and would allow me to group into a single cut file and run them.

Currently, as a work around, I am planning them out in a string down the table, and then across the table in rows. So I can run 24 parts at a time- in succession... with very few bit changes (3 bits per part) My current method involves going in and saving off each file then copying the GCode text and pasting it at the end of the previous file, deleting the returns to Safe Z and to 0,0 etc. But that is the only way I know how to address what I am trying to do. So maybe your experience can teach me a new trick...

I plan to run a minimum of 144 of these parts so either way, it will be worth the effort. Just trying to learn something new and speedier, if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Monty