Thread: Southern Oregon Weather

Default Southern Oregon Weather

Just like a lot of the rest of you, the weather is really strange this year. We always have a few thunder bumpers this time of year. But the lightning this year is amazing. We had 100 plus strikes in the last 24 hours and with our millions of acres of dry woods here we had about 20 fires started in the last 24 hours. I hope you all stay well and that your weather is better than ours. Russ
    AKA: Da Train Guy

WOW! In eastern WA, we are gearing up for our wildland fire season. It is about a month late this year but still coming at us. Supposed to be super dry the next few weeks with chances of dryline thunderstorms. No rain but lots of lightning. I'm on the local fire department here and we've been training a lot for urban interface protection measures and how to assign the limited resources we have available. Big guessing game. All dependent on what mother nature wants to do....
    Don
    Diamond Lake Custom Woodworks, LLC
    www.dlwoodworks.com
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece; But to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, bank accounts empty, credit cards maxed out, defiantly shouting "Geronimo"!

If you make something idiot proof, all they do is create a better idiot.

Usual weather in Memphis. Hot with a chance of thunderstorms. Same every year. Typically, when the calendar clicks over to September, we start getting some "nice" days with highs in the mid-80's and lower humidity. Looking forward to that!
    ShopBot Details:
    2013 PRS 96x60x12 (Centroid upgrade)
    4hp Spindle
    12" indexer
    Aspire
    Rhino
    Fusion 360
    Ferrari 360
    Prusa MK3S+
    Prusa XL multi-tool

Pretty normal here in northern WI. Maybe 8 -10 days in the upper 80's and the air con running. Kinda dry after a wet spring and early summer but maybe the lake levels will recede some. Crazy busy this year. It hasn't let up like I thought it would.

Congrats on the busy part! I have also been busy, usually I take them one at a time with a little break in between but right now I have 4 on the board and a large one already on the machine. Cool! Russ
    AKA: Da Train Guy