Thread: Houston area Shop

Default Houston area Shop

I have a long standing customer (over 5 years) of a display stand that I would like to find a replacement shop for them, as I am shutting down production. It is a good customer with no payment issues. Shop needs to be able to process 4x8 sheets, and have banding capacity for round parts.

It includes prefinished 1/2" plywood, 1/4" prefinished plywood, 1/2" black melamine with mdf core, and 1/8" sintra. Some of the displays need to be assembled, and others are flat packed for final customer assembly.

This company orders from 50 to near 200 stands at a time and it makes a decent profit. They normally order every few months. I am doing an order now, but let them know I would be selling off my equipment and not producing for them anymore.

I will provide Vectric files, Material supply contact info, and pricing all free of charge.

I do not want a profit out of this, and you will work directly for the company I have been working for. I just hate to leave them hanging without a replacement shop.

Ken (eight 3 two four six 2 zero 63 four) Text first please.

Hi Ken
    How are you doing?
    Did they ever find a replacement for you?
    Regards,
    Santiago
    santiagolaverdelon@gmail.com

Yes they did. Thanks.
    Kenneth