Thread: FS: ShopBot PRS Standard 48x96 w/vacuum table

Default FS: ShopBot PRS Standard 48x96 w/vacuum table

I am the 2nd owner. Originally purchased 12/1/2015, upgraded to 2.2hp HSD Spindle 2/1/2016. 240v 1Ph. Purchased Feb of 2017. Lightly used for prototyping by original owner. I am a hobbist and have built cabinets, Desks and yard art. Also done some carving. I recently replaced the 3/4" spoil board and added a 1/4" upper spoil board for easy replacement when used up. I have 2 Vacuubes connected to the 4 zone vacuum table and a 3rd I have never plumbed in. The laptop works fine and is running Windows 7 with no network. Also included is the Omar plastic nail gun and a selection of CNC bits and collets. I have easily profile cut 3/4" plywood in a single pass. Software licenses included for VCarve Pro 9.519 and Cabinet Parts Pro and PhotoVCarve. Cabiinet Parts Pro is awesome for the price. Licenses are transferrable.I have the original invoices and Owner's Manual. I am 74 and just don't use it much anymore and could use the additional space in my shop. Includes the Dust Collection system, dust blower and laptop/storage cabinet. Original cost $20,182.45; Asking $11,000 OBO. Call/Text (678) 313-0219 or send PM. Located in Round Rock, TX
    Attached Images Attached Images

This machine has benn sold....
    ShopBot PRS Standard 48x96
    HSD 2.2hp Spindle; Vacuum Table