Thread: ShopBot PRS 96-48 Alpha For Sale - NORTH NJ

Default ShopBot PRS 96-48 Alpha For Sale - NORTH NJ

Machine is in perfect running condition. It has a 4’x8’ table with a custom vacuum table with 2 motors and 6 zones. It has the upgraded single phase 3hp Columbo spindle with VHD. The computer and all software to run the unit is included! Shopbot rails on a sturdy lumber frame. Asking $12,000.

Please contact for more photos, will try to post below!

That is not the PRS format. This is a PRT or some similar PR model. Not that is is overly important, but you don't want to mis-characterize the item you are selling

I see! It was sold to me as a PRS Alpha, but it is in fact a PRT Alpha! Thanks for the heads up, I am unsure if I am able to change the title.

Asking price lowered to 10K! Willing to take close offers too must move the machine ASAP.

Sold locally

.......And it's up and running.

Thanks for all your help answering my stupid questions LOL.

Good for you Scott. I hope it serves you and teaches you like my original PRT taught me. I am now on my 4th ShopBot and am about to expand it with the help of ShopBot tech support- to make it larger and faster and a bit more accurate. I have had a machine for approximately 10 years now, and have not regretted the decision one bit. Especially the decision about buying a ShopBot. (All of mine have been used machines. The first- the PRT- came to be fouled up and I had to figure it out with ShopBot's help. They were fantastic. And the people on ths forum are exceptional, as well. You do your part and truly take the time to learn your machine and what CNC routers are all about and these people will be an invaluable resource to you.) Best of luck and success to you.

Monty