Thread: Aspire V11 Post processor

Default Aspire V11 Post processor

I am having issues with the new pp, Shopbot TC (Arcs)(Inch))(*.sbp). I get an error at the start for line 3('__________). Pressing ok runs the file followed by the error, "Could not correct the location of an Axis returned to starting value" which I think refers to the A Axis which it changes from 0 to .350 after the file. There are only M3 and J3 moves in the file. The last lines of the file are,
    C7END
    '
    '
    UNIT_ERROR:
    CN, 91 'Run file explaining unit error
    END

I have no idea what C7 or CN, 91 are.

When you installed v11, did you migrate your old pp? Did what you used before work? If so, copy that pp into the "MyPostP" folder and try again. Are you trying to run an indexer job? What's on line #3 in the file?
    Scott

I am reverting to my old pp. line 3 has an apostrophe followed by a line of underlines. I thought that the new pp that Aspire seemed to be herding me to was needed for Aspire 11 but I guess not. It was not an indexer job. Just a bit of frustration.

Yeah, there's way to many ShopBot postp's in the list that cause confusion. If your old one worked fine before, load it in and you should be back to normal.
    Scott