Thread: Republic 16.9 HP Regen Blower

Default Republic 16.9 HP Regen Blower

I have a Republic Regen blower in 16.9 HP. Model HRB 1102 I got it qhwn I bought a 5 x 10 PRS Alpha a few years ago. It was happily pumping along when I moved the shopbot to my workshop. I do not have enough power to run it, so it is just sitting there gathering sawdust. Intake has its filter on it, and the vac line to the valve manifold has been shrinkwrapped the entire time stored. Unit comes with a filter for an exhaust "muffler". Has all the plumbing to make it ready to adapt to your plenum plumbing. Can come with the valve manifold from my machine (will have to be taken off the machine this week anyway- as I am modifying this ShopBot to be 1 foot wider).
    Valve manifold would be cut out with as much additional pipe as I can give you, so you can clean up ends and add couplings to adapt it. Comes with switch box (wired. All you should have to do is wire it into power) Draws 41.9 Amps at start up with 220- 3 phase. Can wire to use 440V and only pull 20+ amps. As is/where is, but definitely think this will serve you well. The cabinet shop that had this machine was holding down large sheet goods over multiple zones with no difficulty.

$1250 plus shipping. New is $3500 - 4000 plus plumbing, switch and pressure valve (incl), intake and exhaust, etc., etc.

Located in Central Texas. Photos upon request

Thanks

Monty

Wish I was closer....
    Don
    Diamond Lake Custom Woodworks, LLC
    www.dlwoodworks.com
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece; But to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, bank accounts empty, credit cards maxed out, defiantly shouting "Geronimo"!

If you make something idiot proof, all they do is create a better idiot.

Careful. I may be driving to Sacramento in Dec...