Thread: WTB - Control Box

Default WTB - Control Box

Need a control box for a PRT 4x4. Have no control box for existing unit.

If you are interested in running a different (modern) control system on it that is full featured, runs industry standard G-code, and is up to date, I can provide a new competitively priced Centroid Acorn controller that has been designed for the aging PRT units that may be in need of a new lease on life. Various options are available. PM me for contact information if you are interested.
    Scott

I have a Prt control box with the 4g upgrade. It has 5 drivers (one was used for an indexer). It will be available by the end of the week. I am asking $750 for it. I also have a Shobot pendant,https://store.shopbottools.com/colle...ant=6937299457, for sale for $70. The pendant is really useful.

Quote Originally Posted by waynelocke View Post
    I have a Prt control box with the 4g upgrade. It has 5 drivers (one was used for an indexer). It will be available by the end of the week. I am asking $750 for it. I also have a Shobot pendant,https://store.shopbottools.com/colle...ant=6937299457, for sale for $70. The pendant is really useful.
    Interested in your offer. I'm a novice in the CNC world and want to be sure this will work with the system I have. If I provide info on motors will that help ensure we have compatible hardware or is there some other method to be used?

It came off of my PRT 60 X 96 so it should work. You can call Shopbot and ask them how to verify that it will work but I am pretty sure that it will work.

It came off of my PRT 60 X 96 so it should work. You can call Shopbot and ask them how to verify that it will work but I am pretty sure that it will work.
    Wayne,
    Did you get the call from Mr. Shaffer? He was suppose to call you today.

Default email address

my email address is: bgbt3nk@citynet.net

My cell number: 304 545-9172