Thread: 6' Machine tool expansion Kit, ShopBot OEM

Default 6' Machine tool expansion Kit, ShopBot OEM

All
    I bought a 6' machine expansion kit from ShopBot a while back. I decided to adapt another CNC that we have to do the work we are undertaking. It has proven to be an exceptional solution, so we have not expanded our 5 x 10 PRS Alpha for this project. With that in mind, we have a NEW, Never installed, ShopBot tool expansion kit that includes an Updated Z axis design, all table and leg supports to expand to a 6' cutting width. A new Gantry Designed and built to be sturdy/stable at 6' cutting width. I will attempt to attach the orig invoice at $8K.

Since we are not intending to use this expansion, we would like to sell the kit to someone who can make use of it. We are willing to take a heckuva price hickey to make this attractive to someone else. You should be able to increase a 4' or 5' PRS Alpha machine tool to 6' using this kit. (I can not think of any reason that you wouldn't use this on a PRS Standard)

This will come in a ShopBot crate. It is a little weathered from sitting in a covered receiving area- but is in fantastic shape.

Price is $4K, payable before (plus shipping expense. You DO have the option of sending your own carrier for the crate, or we can set up the shipping at our rate and you be responsible for the charges with no mark up on freight. Or you may bring your own trailer and pick up in central Texas . We will load on your trailer at no charge.

Respond to Monty with questions.DOIRE quote for machine expansion to 6 feet.PDF

Pending Sale is in the works. Stay Tuned.

SOLD AND DELIVERED. Thanks Gabriel and Brady. I hope it pans out exactly how you are planning the upgrade.