Thread: Disassembling PRS Alpha 120-60-6

Default Disassembling PRS Alpha 120-60-6

Hi everyone!

I am moving my shop and need to disassemble my PRS Alpha 120-60-6. The technician who assembled it some 10 years ago is no longer with my company.

Is there a specific disassembly guide?
    I do have the assembly guide from https://www.shopbottools.com/ShopBot...uideBinder.pdf

Thank you for your help in advance!

Erwin

Don't disassemble if possible..... I have moved my 96-60-6 three times with minimal disassembly. First time I removed the lower cross braces and moved it with a borrowed pontoon boat lift trailer, the other two times I bolted 4 trailer tongue crank up jacks on the four corners and wheeled it up on a 16' flat bed trailer. Each time I strapped down the gantry and each move went smoothly. Of course if yours won't fit out the door then........

Thx!

Erwin

I moved my 120-60 from the Carolinas to Texas a number of years back. I took the gantry off and set it on the bed of the machine ( because it was a long trip and I feared the jarring from the road condition would have the rollers banging on the V rail all the way. I would recommend the same for any trailering and cross town moves). Other than that, I would not disassemble anything that was not really necessary. I loaded mine with a forklift and unloaded with 2 pallet jacks and some blocking. You will probably be able to to do the same.

Monty

Thx!

Erwin