Thread: New Unused Porter Cable 7518 Router and Shopbot Mounting Bracket

Default New Unused Porter Cable 7518 Router and Shopbot Mounting Bracket

Hi,
    Several years ago my son and I were going to build a CNC using these but the project never happened - we bought a spindle style Shopbot. i’m now long retired and he has moved away so maybe these will suit an active Shopbotter’s replacement needs? I can send larger more detailed photos if requested. $US375 for both. Shipping at cost. I’m in Ontario, Canada.
    Thanks kindly,
    Gerry
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Shopbot Buddy BT48-12z alpha
    2', 4', 8' Powersticks
    Shopbot indexer
    Shopbot airdrill
    4hp HSD spindle
    Aspire 4.5

I’ll take it if it’s not already spoken for. What would shipping to us zip code 30152 be?

Quote Originally Posted by robtown View Post
    I’ll take it if it’s not already spoken for. What would shipping to us zip code 30152 be?
    Hi Rob, Thanks much. You have priority. I’ll look into the shipping but it may only be Monday if they don’t work on weekends. I’ll look into a shipping and payment services that offer recourse in case of damage etc and if there is insurance I’ll cover that cost. (Fedex ground and PayPal?) I see the photos are pretty small and get fuzzy when expanded so let me know if you want any large photos.
    Best,
    Gerry
    2', 4', 8' Powersticks
    Shopbot indexer
    Shopbot airdrill
    4hp HSD spindle
    Aspire 4.5

Quote Originally Posted by gerryv View Post
    Hi Rob, Thanks much. You have priority. I’ll look into the shipping but it may only be Monday if they don’t work on weekends. I’ll look into a shipping and payment services that offer recourse in case of damage etc and if there is insurance I’ll cover that cost. (Fedex ground and PayPal?) I see the photos are pretty small and get fuzzy when expanded so let me know if you want any large photos.
    Best,
    Gerry
    The router is 110v correct?

Other than that everything sounds good, just let me know where and when and we can make it happen.

I'll send my address shipping once I hear back, it will be residential to zip code 30152 (suburb of Atlanta GA)

Thanks,
    Rob

Default Shipping Info

Quote Originally Posted by robtown View Post
    The router is 110v correct?

Other than that everything sounds good, just let me know where and when and we can make it happen.

I'll send my address shipping once I hear back, it will be residential to zip code 30152 (suburb of Atlanta GA)

Thanks,
    Rob
    Yes it is. I opened it up and checked the nameplate. It says 120V— 60Hz 15A. I checked rates with Fedex ground on Friday. If shipped tomorrow it would arrive at 30152 GA. Insured rate is $97.14 CAD but courriers are always much more expensive up here so $25 USD would work for me. Does PayPal work for you as I believe I still have an account there.
    Thanks kindly,
    Gerry
    Last edited by gerryv; 01-08-2024 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Left out a word
    2', 4', 8' Powersticks
    Shopbot indexer
    Shopbot airdrill
    4hp HSD spindle
    Aspire 4.5

Quote Originally Posted by gerryv View Post
    Yes it is. I opened it up and checked the nameplate. It says 120V— 60Hz 15A. I checked rates with Fedex ground on Friday. If shipped tomorrow it would arrive at 30152 GA. Insured rate is $97.14 CAD but courriers are always much more expensive up here so $25 USD would work for me. Does PayPal work for you as I believe I still have an account there.
    Thanks kindly,
    Gerry
    sounds good.

PayPal would be fine.

shipping address:
    Robert Williams
    2008 Glenellen Dr. NW
    Kennesaw GA, 30152

my cell: 770-310-4310

email: rob@robtown.com

Get me your PayPal info and a final amount, and I will send pmt.