Thread: 2006 48 x 96 PRT Alpha – Dual Z-axis w/ 3HP Colombo Spindle and Porter Cable Router

Default 2006 48 x 96 PRT Alpha – Dual Z-axis w/ 3HP Colombo Spindle and Porter Cable Router

Located in SF bay area. Selling my 2006 48 x 96 PRT Alpha – Dual Z-axis w/ 3HP Colombo Spindle and Porter Cable Router. 220V single phase. I believe I am the second owner. I've added hardened rails on the X and Y and a 12 zone vacuum with 2 lighthouse vacuums that can be included with the machine if you'll use it. I've also added a 90 degree table that's good for cutting tennons or tall parts.

I've purchased a new machine and am moving locations so I'd like this gone by the end of the month, make me an offer. This machine has served me well and has no known issues. I've always warmed up the spindle and rarely used the router. It is currently under power and will remain so until about the end of the month.

Asking $7000 and could included a dust collector if you need, make me an offer
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ByronConnDesign; 03-10-2024 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Added electrical requirements

Price reduced to $6500. By April this machine will be disassembled for transport. Craigslist ad: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/tls...725957702.html