A week ago I had this idea that it would be great if I could get some kind of a "Add-on" to Part Wizard that could enhance my possibility to V-carve any fonts and any 2D closed designs... so I look at current software available and found some that I could'nt get to work up to my standards...

I really enjoy Part Wizard 2! I found it to be very effective to what are my needs and figure that many other users must think so too. The drawing tools are just up to what I need... the current toolpath strategies are good too and can be easely enhance with some thought and imagination... PW2 is a REALLY good entry CAD/CAM software as coming with the purchase of your BOT!

The thing is that some of my customer are begging me to V-carve their letterage and design/logo for their signs... quickly and effectively answering their need would cost me more than I need; sure Insignia would respond to this need to V-carve but I would need to spend $$$ for some features that I don't think I really need.

So it could be great if a "V-carving/bevel carving enhancement Add-on to Part Wizard 2" were available... probably that other PW2 users could wish for "Drawing tool and exporting enhancement Add-on to PW2"...
why not a "3D Simulator and toolpath operations enhancement to PW2"... and so on...
So one could choose the Add-on that would meet is requirements...

Many other threads in this forum show this kind of need to enhance PW2... just look at PW topics!

As for me I'd be willing to pay fair price for this kind of "Add-ons"... what about you?!

I already suggest this to a ShopBot staff member, who share my view, and told me that he has foward my suggestions to people concerned with PW2. Than I replyed that I shall start this thread to see if I could get some feedback regarding this idea...

Now, if this idea sound to you as INTERESTING than join the thread to show yourself and maybe suggest something that could get further the "project"...