Thread: Great tool and a great company

Default Great tool and a great company

I just wanted to state that Vectric is a great company. I am a VcarvePro user and occasionally, like with all software, I can't figure something out... a feature, a problem, a tool, ..something.

So I either check here, check their great website and forum, or send an email to them if I can't locate what I am needing.

NOW read on.. here's the difference between Vectric and almost every other software company that I have ever dealt with... Vectric has contaced ME to help correct issues I have had, to help further my understanding, to just help out and prop me up. They have seen my posts on the SB forum and other forums and actually sent me email offering to try and help me out.

I am definately a potential future repeat customer but why do they do this when it seems no one else does? Haven't they heard of the industry standard? They already got my money.. they are supposed to be hiding from me now like all the others.

It must be because these guys really do care. They want the product to work out for you. They want to know if something doesn't work so they can fix it quickly. And I will tell you, it's a great business model and they are surely going to corner the software market as long as they keep it up and keep improving the products and the offerings.

No one put me up to this but I know Tony and the others will read this and I just want to say thanks. You guys don't forget us when you are out on your own private corporate island thumbing your noses at Mel Gibson and Johnny Depp.

~John

John -

I absolutly agree. They are top notch. The only thing I have to take exception with is Mel Gibson. He grew up in New York..... Sorry, just had to point that out. ;@)

I now must join in the group giving accolades to the guys at Vectric. They have gone above and beyond the call to help me with a solution to a problem I was having. My answers came in emails today...Sunday. The first answer came at 8:30 this morning and the last at 8:00 this evening. The problem was all of my doing... nothing that was their fault. Mark... you, Sir, are the MAN!
    Thanks you ever so much, Gary

I've been very impressed with the speed they can make complex changes and upgrades AND get them right. I don't know of many bugs that didn't get substantially fixed quickly and on the first try.

The product is fantastic too!