I am new to the CNC concept and I am looking into buying a shopbot. So far I like a lot what I have read about it, but I have a few doubts that hopefully I can resolve with your help.
We are a cabinet production shop, but I hope we will be doing a fair amount of engraving too. Because of the cabinet making I would like to have an air drill, but I would like to have an automatic tool changer as well. The problem is shopbot support told me that I could not have the drill and the automatic tool changer on the same machine. On the other hand, the fact that they don't fit together is not documented anywhere on the website. Could there be any mistake? Or if there is no mistake, is there any workaround, so that I could get both the drill and the changer on the machine?

If there is no workaround, which would be the best move - to get the drill or the changer? Which in your experience is the more efficient way to go?

How many bits would you change on a typical cabinet making job? What about an engraving job?
How difficult/slow is the manual bit changing?

Also, how critical is it to drill with an air drill as opposed to using the spindle to do this?

I read many of the posts on this forum and I find this community very inspiring. Thank you in advance for your help.