Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After Christmas Sale

I'm sorry to announce we're temporairly sold out of both 4"& 8" Post Holes. One customer bought the whole lot.

Production is slow due to a shortage of metior grinding but have plenty of the rare Nucleac Darian Gap Acid on hand. Our crew at the secret Roswell, NM location has their nose to the ground in search for metiors. So hold on to your back breaking Posthole diggers for the time being.

I'll post again when we have a larger stock.

Joe

WARNING!!!
    I have a complaint. I believe I got some of these "Great deal post holes". These post holes need to be colored or have a better design for the carrier, as I can't find them once I got out to the pasture to install them. I put all my tools in my fencing tool box (5 gallon buckets that I also use to carry water and feed when not fencing) I got out to the pasture to install and ended up digging all the holes with a dull post hole digger I found in the weeds by some broken posts and old bones and my missing brothers hat. But now my feed buckets leak. You should tell people that these post holes also work as bucket holes and not to carry them in the buckets if you don't want them to leak.
    I am sending two tons of post holes back please send me cash.
    I have a box of data bits for sale "CHEAP!" Assemby is required before using these bits and I just don't have time so I am selling for half the price I paid until they are gone. And I also sell teams of gophers trained to dig holes. I charge a lot extra to train them to dig in a straight line.

Butch

TESTIMONIAL- I have to say that Mr. Crumleys post holes have been a unprecidented success for the purposes I used them for.

We were having problems with a certain critter on our land so my grandchildren and I took a load of Mr. Crumleys post holes out to the field and strategically placed them approx. 100 feet apart.
    We waited till dark and took our buckets and sticks out to the field and proceeded to make as much noise as possible and wouldn't you know it, the critters that heretofore have gone unseen by us ran as fast as they could to the seeming safety of the posthole dropping in to never to be seen again....All I can say is good riddance to all those SNIPE's!
    Thank you Dr. Crumley!

I have one caution for those that want to carry the holes any distance. Do not put them in a backpack as they will turn your pack into something that resembles Swiss Cheese.

Hi all
    Problem is solved Dr. Crumleys Rootin Tootin Snake Oil Mask works as a glue. Plus the holes are removable. The hole does lose a bit of its diameter every time you remove it. So I still consider holes to be a consumable item.

37445.jpg

It's incredible how we all think alike when is time to sell fine products. I've considering some time now selling free disk space I over the Internet. You can download directly from my website.

It comes in chunks of 5GB at $1.00 each.

General conditions:
    1. Once you have downloaded the free space you can't resell, lend or reinstall in other computer.
    2. Each chunk comes with a serial number so I can trace any wrong use of the free space.
    3. There is no money back warranty on the product.