Hi All,
Need help and suggestions. We were running a 40 piece job with 5 level of routing with 0.500" end mill. This is for a Releif Carving Class I teach in Florida each year.
We have ran 22 pieces and the machine with no problem and it stopped after routing about 300 lines of code on the 23rd board. We re-started and have tried to run about 6 more parts, the same program, and again the machine stops anywhere between 200 and 500 lines of code. We have pulled the part out of the platten and with no cutting occuring and the 5 level route went through with out stopping. That has been done twice with the same results. We have tried everything, been in contact with SB, Durham and still no solution. Today I will change the electrical source to three separate 20 Amp breakers, will shortten the power cords and hope that it is not stray current or some other fool problem. We are running a Buddy Standard 24-32.

HELP ! ! !

I have been through the forum and have found no other problem that is like this except for the stray current problem. That too will be tried on Monday. Thanks for the help, Bill Hastings