Thread: Rumble Pad issue

Default Rumble Pad issue

I just purchased a logitech rumble pad.

One of the best things I have bought for my bot.
    Especially useful in positioning during the offset setup for 2nd Z and Air Drill.

I am having one issue I hope someone could shed some light on.

It works fine in Keyboard mode and before executing a shopbot file. Once you start a shopbot file it stops working. So for instance if I get a message box that asks for "enter" to continue, the Rumble Pad will not work.

Thanks
    Bob

If you are going to use the (what I assume is) bundled software to drive the pad, you really should try to solve that but I can't provide input, never worked with LT's bundled configgers.

If you want a quick and dirty solution, you can download this AHK (AutoHotkey) compiled script and run it to determine what AHK sees as the key you use for 'Enter'.

Post that number here and I will upload a compiled script that does it for you.

(That's the short version. If you don't want to run unknown executables, and you shouldn't, you can download the uncompiled script, then download AHK and install it. Review the script and run it, I could upload an uncompiled script that does what you need.)

It's not elegant but it might get you going while you solve the underlying issue.

Bob,

I've stopped using mine since I watched my spindle attempt to drive my 1-1/2" planer bit through the spoilboard during a spindle warm-up when I just picked up the Rumble Pad to move it off the table.

That said, the Rumble Pad does go into sleep mode when not used. I could sometimes wake it up but never found a reliable method. I usually just had to flick the left joystick a few times. I had the left joystick X axis set to "Enter" left and "Escape" right or vice-versa.