Thread: Thank you all

Default Thank you all

Well Shopbotters here we are again and it is a brand new year, I hope each and every one of you had a great year and prosper the next 365 days.
    I see my daughters had made a great offer to help shopbotters but have involved my loss to people on a open forum, as a parent we often have to endure our kids ability to determine right from wrong, my loss and feelings has no concept to a owner of a shopbot and no bearing of what I have done in my life.
    As a Shopbotter and a caring father I have made a wise decision on belief that what comes around goes around and have extended the offer not to just one shopbotter but to all that have accepted my daughter’s generosity, everyone that has emailed my daughters will receive a gift over $100.00 on my wife’s behalf. For the ones that told me to donate the money I will donate $1.000.00 per name and in their name to our fallen brothers as a respect for their kindness or loss.
    The winner of the award my daughters offered was made by my grandson 5 minutes from this post and the winner was called in person by my grandson, the joy it has brought them was more that this old man can endure and brought out fellings I wish to share with all of you, and a marine and a shopbotters all I can say is Semper Fi and bot on.
    Life is short but dreams are forever and from the generosity this forum has given not only me but everyone that post is priceless, there is nothing in life more giving than a person who spends the time to help others so with that said you are all marines in my book and I and proud to call you all my brothers and botters.

Ron

Ron.. I don't know much about the things u saying but whatever u said is a great gift for me...

Blessings to you and your family Ron! And Happy New Year!
    Dick

Post a link Ron it would be interesting to see.

Cabinets Plus of Augusta, Hephzibah Ga 30815

Ron,
    Youre right , And we all appreciate all the help you have given all of us on this forum. Its very much appreciated and hopefully we can all help each other in this new year. May it be the best yet!!!