Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PhotoVcarve Vectric Question

Default PhotoVcarve Vectric Question

Does anyone know how this program was delivered? I bought this back in 2006 and used it quite a bit. I have since replaced my computer and can no longer find the disk if I ever got one for this software to reload it on my new computer. AS things usually happen I am in need to make a litho in a very short time for a cousin that passed away. I can not figure out if it was a download from vectric and they emailed you a code to make it work or if they mailed a disk out to us? DO any of you know? I will try to contact Tony at Vectric on monday but really need this going sooner than this.

Thanks,

-D

I bought it at shopbot. It was on a disk

I found the file I downloaded to get the program loaded back in 2006 but I can't find my user name and License code for it. Does anyone remember how that was given to us? By email or was it done another way?

My code is on the box the C.D. came in

if you contact Vectric they will look up the records and send ou a new code. I downloaded and had the send a disk as a back up

Good luck
    JD

send email to Dianne and she will help you out... she always does!

"dianne@shopbottools.com" <dianne@shopbottools.com>

Thanks guys I have done all the suggestions, I was just trying to jog my memory of how the code was delivered the first time by asking. I bought this long before shopbot was involved with Vectric back in February or March 2006 and downloaded it directly from the Vectric website back then. I have many emails saved from Tony about lothiphanes from vectric but I have no email that had a license code or anything like this. SO I was trying to figure out how I got this.

This is the reason I need to start documenting things more as I get older and my brain is spilling things out each day to make more room for new information. The shot Glass theory is what I call it. Anyhow thanks fro the help, will wait for vectric to get me the code so I can move forward I guess. I thought about buying it again but still can't remember if it is instant to use after downloading or if you have to wait to get a code emailed to you later to use the program.

Thanks,

-D

I was emailed the the code with a link to download. All my codes and programs from Vectric I put on a dvd so If I lose them I can reinstall.

Cabinets Plus of Augusta, Hephzibah Ga 30815

I have to do that with aspire, photo v carve and v carve pro. My computer crashed and i was able to remove the hard drive and put it into an exterior case but i can not for the life of me get any of the programs to reinstall themselves. I can find them on the drive but i cant get into them. As luck would have it i picked up a small job and need it fast. I e mailed vectric so i have no doubt that a response will be here soon. Does anyone have drawings for a trap for shop gremlins ? I know that one has my aspire disc somewhere. Darn gremlins!

I got my code from Tony at Vectric this morning. I really appreciate the fast service you get from these guys. They are like most of us it seems as he was working on Sunday too. Thanks Tony for the speedy service!!!!