Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Calendar maker?

Default Custom Calendar maker?

I have downloaded and tried at least 6 free calendar maker programs and can't find one that will do what i want.

I am trying to make the individual months then save to a file that i can vectorize and then enlarge so that the daily boxes are 3"x3" and then wanted to just plot them on a large paper on the bot for my mother so she can write her meds in each day box.
    You cannot find a large format calendar anywhere anymore, i have tried all the craft stores, book stores,ect.
    The calendar makers i have tried will do only one month then not do anymore and i don't want to download 12 different pgms.

I don't care about, or want pictures just the date part of the calendar.
    When i was young we used to go down to the local bank and they had big ones they handed out for free.

Jack,
    Try Staples. I have a few here where the boxes are 2.25 by 3". The calendars cost less than $5 each.

@ Jack,
    What about a calendar that actually holds her meds in a container magnetically?

I'm 54. I take no meds except an occasional beer and pain pills for sore muscles......
    Yet......Getting into some of these pill containers has got to drive the elderly into dementia!
    When my fingers are cracked from the cold and abuse I can barely zip up my pants let alone open a pill bottle.
    My wife works in a pharmacy...I'll ask her for some ideas?
    She makes these things call Medi-Sets which is a calendar-like device with a foil seal.

Bill been there no luck but i can look again.

Chuck- she wites notes about her pills, what she eats and other things so the need is more for note space.

I recall they used to make these large ink blotters you laid on your desktop with calendars you made notes in, that would be perfect but can't find them either.

Jack,
    Their part # 718103107167 - $4.79

Jack, Our local Office Depot has the desk pad/blotter things. My father in law bought one just before christmas.

Kinda like this http://www.officedepot.com/a/product...onalize-It-12/

but it was a cheap vinyl version and only cost about $9.

Jack/John,
    I'm guessing that this must be the default desk blotter size as I measured mine after John's post and it too was 22" by 17"

bill
    I found one at a staples a bit away. I called they said they had the 4.79 one in stock. I went to get it but guess what? not in stock when i get there so the guy grabbed a $15.00 one and price matched it for me, so all's well that ends well.
    I started to draw one up to plot out on the bot but after just doing january i said the heck with this!
    thanks all for your efforts, i appreciate it.

could you export it as a pdf? that would work as an import. not that you need it now but i9n the future.

Jack
    If you have Windows Works,comes with almost every Windows computer,and I believe the calendar software in it can generate almost any kind and size sheet that you could want. I haven't used it for years and don't have it installed on this machine, but did some of this a while back.